Three adjectives probably describe divorce the best: complicated, emotional, and stressful. But beyond these adjectives lie many complex and pitfall-ridden areas of what lawyers call family law. Regardless of the complexities and feelings associated with the subject, the Lanier Ford family law attorneys are prepared to guide you through troubled times so that we arrange for the best and most practical solutions responsive to your individual needs and circumstances.
The Lanier Ford family law attorneys regularly advise clients about the following, among other subjects:
- Divorce, contested or uncontested.
- Child custody.
- Child support.
- Separations and annulments.
- Marital agreements, both prenuptial and postnuptial.
- Property distributions and settlements.
- Debt distributions.
- Pension and retirement plans.
- Qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- Protection from abuse.
- Parental kidnapping.