Directions / Directions From Atlanta
Directions From Atlanta
- From Atlanta, take Interstate 75 north to Chattanooga.
- In Chattanooga, take Interstate 24 west and go through Chattanooga.
Warning: West of Chattanooga, do NOT turn on Interstate
59 south. Instead, continue on Interstate 24 to U.S. 72. They intersect near a little town called South
- At South Pittsburg, take U.S. 72 west to Huntsville.
- U.S. 72 becomes Interstate 565 near downtown Huntsville. Near downtown Huntsville, there
is a sign indicating how to turn to continue onto U.S. 72. Do NOT
turn at that point. Continue straight ahead.
- Take Exit 19B . This is the exit for U.S. 231, U.S. 431, and Memorial
Parkway (all the same road). The ramp for this exit is very long and confusing. Carefully follow
the signs so that you go south on U.S. 231, U.S. 431, and Memorial Parkway.
This ramp will go over Memorial Parkway and then have a long curve to the left.
- Take the Clinton Avenue exit. (This follows very soon after exiting from the ramp for I-565.)
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left onto Clinton Avenue.
- Turn into the parking lot for the first building on the left. (This building is now called the
Commerce Center, but was formerly the headquarters building for SCI.)
- Our offices are on the first floor. Once you enter the building, our reception
area will be on the left.